STUDIO MEMBERSHIP IS $200 AND INCLUDES:
– 4 feet of Dedicated Shelf Space
– Unlimited Wheel Reservations (we have 8 wheels currently and will have up to 16 in the coming months, memberships will expand as we get more wheels into the studio.)
NOTE: Members have first rights to our wheels (over drop-ins) EXCEPT during scheduled class time. We document our class times on the website, so members can plan accordingly. Two wheels will remain available for reservation (or drop-in) even during class times. The reservation system is set up to allow for planning but is not a requirement. Additionally, a keypad system will be set up soon to expand the hours available to members.
– 8 Free Studio-mixed dipping Glazes in a dedicated glaze area
– Glaze Spray Booth, complete with compressor and spray gun and venting system.
– 2000 cubic inches of electric firing.
– Full access to:
– 4” Scott Creek Extruder and set of Dies
– Large, easy to adjust and use Slab Roller
– Heavy Duty Canvas-wrapped Work Tables
– 2 personal masonite bats for throwing
– A small bucket and a few tools for throwing and hand-building (These items can be donated if unneeded)
– Air Conditioning
– Clean bathroom
– Additional firing fee for members is pre-purchased at 1000 cubic inches for $20
– Additional 4’ shelf space is available for rent for $25 a month. This is unprotected space and Good Dirt does not have any responsibility for lost or damaged items left on shelves.
– Large, lockable, 24” x 24” x 12” cubby lockers for your personal clay, tool, and glaze storage are available for rent for $50 per month.
– Our Members Open Studio space hours: – We keep our membership very limited
Monday – Friday: 10am – 9pm
Sunday: 9am – 2pm