STUDIO MEMBERSHIP IS $200 (for Wheel Membership) and $150 (for Hand Building Membership) AND INCLUDES:
– 4 feet of Dedicated Shelf Space
– Unlimited Wheel Reservations (we have 10 wheels currently and will have up to 16 in the coming months, memberships will expand as we get more wheels into the studio.)
NOTE: Members have first rights to our wheels (over drop-ins) EXCEPT during scheduled class time. We document our class times on the website, so members can plan accordingly. The reservation system is set up to allow for planning but is not a requirement. Additionally, a keypad system will be set up soon to expand the hours available to members.
– 8 Free Studio-mixed dipping Glazes in a dedicated glaze area
– Glaze Spray Booth, complete with compressor and spray gun and venting system.
– 2000 cubic inches of electric firing.
– Full access to:
– 4” Scott Creek Extruder and set of Dies
– Large, easy to adjust and use Slab Roller
– Heavy Duty Canvas-wrapped Work Tables
– 2 personal masonite bats for throwing
– A small bucket and a few tools for throwing and hand-building (These items can be donated if unneeded)
– Air Conditioning
– Clean bathroom
– Additional firing fee for members is pre-purchased at 1000 cubic inches for $20
– Additional 4’ shelf space is available for rent for $25 a month. This is unprotected space and Good Dirt does not have any responsibility for lost or damaged items left on shelves.
– Large, lockable, 24” x 24” x 12” cubby lockers for your personal clay, tool, and glaze storage are available for rent for $50 per month.
– Our Members Open Studio space hours:
– We keep our membership very limited
Monday – Friday: 10am – 9pm